Dog Ear Care & Cleaners
We understand that your dog’s health and happiness is a top priority which is why we offer a wide range of ear care products specifically designed for dogs. From cleaning solutions to ear drops, we have everything you need to keep your furry friend’s ears healthy and comfortable.
Showing all 7 results
Recommended for you
Your questions answered (FAQs)
- Odour: A foul odour coming from your dog’s ears is a sign of an ear infection or other problem.
- Redness or swelling: Inflammation or swelling in the ear canal is a sign of an ear infection or other issue.
- Discharge: If you see any discharge coming from your dog’s ear, it may be a sign of an infection or other problem.
- Itching or scratching: If your dog is constantly scratching at their ears or shaking their head, it could be a sign that their ears need to be cleaned.
- Rubbing their head on surfaces: Dogs may also rub their heads on surfaces to relieve the discomfort caused by dirty ears.