Cat treats are a great way to reward, show love and encourage good behavior. At Dec’s Pets, we stock a wide range of cat treats for every need including natural, grain-free, tartar control, hairball remedies, and joint health.
Showing 1–30 of 34 results
Nodens Grain Free 80% Poultry Treats For Dogs & Cats
€4.00 – €8.50 — or subscribe and save 5%
Your questions answered (FAQs)
Whilst there is no rule about how frequently you can give your cat treats, it is recommended they take up no more than 10% of your furry friend’s daily calorie intake, with the remaining 90% coming from their cat food. It’s also important to remember it’s OK to give no treats on some days; there are other ways to reward your cats, for example, with play and cuddles.
Whilst most cats will do anything for a treat, some cats are much less food oriented. If you’re trying to train your cat and they’re not responding well to treats, try rewarding them with their favourite cat toys or physical affection.
Subscribe and Save 10%
How to stop your cat messing with your Christmas tree
The holiday season is a time for celebration, and one of the most festive events is decorating your Christmas tree. However, cats can be fickle creatures when it comes to decorations.
Customer Conundrum; My Cat Is Refusing To Eat
Amanda, alike many of our customers, popped into our Wexford based store one morning asking for some advice. Her cat Pickles was refusing to eat her food. Amanda explained to us that no matter what she bought, Pickles would turn her nose up, and outright refuse to eat. So, what really is the best cat food to feed a fussy pet?
FIV: My Cat Has Been Diagnosed, Can You Help?
When a customer approached us with the query, 'my cat has been diagnosed with FIV, can you help?' we instinctively knew this would be a journey which we would document for you all.