Delivery & Returns Policy
We use the courier service DPD to deliver within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. If you are from outside this region then please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange to deliver to different parts of the world.
If you place an order before 12pm Monday to Thursday we will endeavour to deliver to you the next day.
Please ensure you give a full address to ensure a smooth delivery. Our main aim is to get your items to you the very next day or as soon as possible!
Cost of Delivery
All orders up to the weight of 30kg are charged at €6.50.
We offer FREE DELIVERY to anywhere on the Island of Ireland on all orders over €39.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the Shipping Address provided is correct, and if you have any specific delivery requirements about where to leave your delivery, for example “Please leave my delivery behind the garage” you must ensure that you enter this information at check out.
We will place this information on your parcel but there is no guarantee the delivery driver will be able to do this as they might need a signature of confirmation.
We would highly recommend you arrange delivery when you are at home to avoid the possibility of missing your delivery. There is a ‘Customer Notes’ section at check out and you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any delivery information.
When your Dec’s Pets order has been shipped you will receive an email to say your order is ‘Complete’.
If you change your mind and are not happy with your item you may return it to us.
All online returns are subject to the following criteria:
- All returns must be un-opened, un-used, undamaged and in their original packaging; with all tags attached in order to obtain your refund.
- The cost of the return is at the cost of the customer.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Please ensure that your return parcel is correctly packaged, as we can only offer a refund on undamaged items.
- Returns must be accompanied by our returns documentation.
- Please email us at email@example.com with your reason for return, we will then contact you to arrange a replacement if valid.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receipt to the same method of payment used at check out.
We have 3 return options which are as follows:
Return through the courier DPD
- DPD Parcelshop: To return unwanted products, simply visit DPD’s returns website https://dpd.ie/Returns#/ and fill in your information, print the information and drop it at your nearest DPD Parcelshop – there are over 600 in Ireland. As soon as it is received we will issue a refund of the total cost of returned product/s. Cost of return with DPD is €5.55
Arrange return through us
- If you wish for us to arrange a return pickup then please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a pickup with DPD.
Return in Store
Items that are bought online can be returned in store at the following address:
Griffith Industrial Park Knottstown Ardcavan
Returning Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event goods are found to be faulty or defective, they should be returned, along with all parts. In this instance, a repair, replacement or refund will be offered in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. If items have been damaged by misuse or normal wear and tear, we are unable to process a return.
Once the returning product/s have been received in perfect re-sellable condition, we will issue the refund back onto the original payment card/gateway (Stripe or PayPal). The payment will leave Dec’s Pets account straight away, but depending on the bank/payment method, this can take up to 10 days for it to clear. This delay is totally at your bank’s discretion.