Delivery & Returns Policy
Dec’s Pets is an online Pet Store based in County Wexford. We deliver throughout Ireland. We do not deliver to the UK or other European countries. We use DPD Couriers.
If you place an order before 12pm Monday to Thursday we will endeavour to deliver to you the next day.
Please ensure you give a full address to ensure a smooth delivery. Our main aim is to get your items to you the very next day or as soon as possible!
All orders up to the weight of 30kg are charged at €6.50.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the Shipping Address provided is correct, and if you have any specific delivery requirements about where to leave your delivery, for example “Please leave my delivery behind the garage” you must ensure that you enter this information at check out.
We will place this information on your parcel but there is no guarantee the delivery driver will be able to do this as they might need a signature of confirmation.
We would highly recommend you arrange delivery when you are at home to avoid the possibility of missing your delivery. There is a ‘Customer Notes’ section at check out and you can email us email@example.com for any delivery information.
When your Dec’s Pets order has been shipped you will receive an email to say your order is ‘Complete’.
All online returns are subject to the following criteria:
- All returns must be un-opened, un-used, undamaged and in their original packaging; with all tags attached in order to obtain your refund.
- The cost of the return is at the cost of the customer.
- All items must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- You can return a purchase to our Wexford Store.
- Please ensure that your return parcel is correctly packaged, as we can only offer a refund on undamaged items.
- Returns must be accompanied by our returns documentation.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for return, we will then contact you to arrange a replacement if valid.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days of receipt to the same method of payment used at check out.
Returning Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event goods are found to be faulty or defective, they should be returned, along with all parts. In this instance, a repair, replacement or refund will be offered in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. If items have been damaged by misuse or normal wear and tear, we are unable to process a return.